[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Help Needed for the Braille Monitor

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Feb 4 12:15:48 UTC 2011

Oh man, I was afraid that my phone number got cut off 734-586-8011 again 734-586-8011. You can get back with me or if anybody else wants to come on that I would appreciate it. Okey-dokey? And remind you I don't have an answering machine but I ma going to be home today. So okey-dokey? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God bless. If you could pass this message along to Gary if he wants my reply too that is welcome. So okey-dokey, alrighty. Thank you much. God bless. Bye.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/dwzZvIPL-20110204-0705.wav