[nfbmi-talk] February 12, 2011 Agenda

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 02:47:58 UTC 2011

Save your tokens for democracy. Let them ring like rings from married
fingers. Let them ring like bells from untowards and heatheardtoo former
silent storms.

let them sleep upon southern shores, whispering, almost silent, yet
relentless as if waves upon shores of North Carolinian shores.

Let, the winds weep, the winds shift with sombolent sighs, and the sins of
fathers and sons splash down upon us like rain.