[nfbmi-talk] Considerations When Emailing List

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sun Feb 20 12:13:19 UTC 2011

Anyway, and it will be better to say something like that of the list, that way nobody will think bad with a person or whatever, plus it makes the list more nicer.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/lr03E2Nb-20110220-0702.wav