[nfbmi-talk] Newsletter Publication Committee REQUEST

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:43:24 UTC 2011

20812 Ann Arbor Trail

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

February 22, 2011

Dear Fellow Federationists:

    Is anyone interested in attending a Newsletter Publication Meeting in Orlando at National Convention? If anyone is interested in
attending the meeting and being a part of our Newsletter Committee, please contact me.

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President

517-482-1800

Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com

Web page

www.nfbmi.org

Greetings,

I have been asked to circulate the following.

RE: Newsletter Publication Committee, request

Dear Affiliate President

First, I wish to announce that DR. Maurer has appointed me as Chairperson of
the Newsletter Publication Committee. Hurray for me! I am excited to take
this in hand and boost it to the next level. And I need your help to do
this. Below I have 3 simple requests:

#1 Do you have a newsletter? If so, please put me in contact with that
publication's editor. (Contact info below)

#2 If you do not have an affiliate newsletter, you need to have one, and so,
let us talk about this. Please and thank you. As wonderful as a newsletter
can be, I do recognize that getting one started and maintained, can be a
puzzler. However, there is always a way to make this happen.

#3 At national convention in Orlando, I request that each state be
represented at the Newsletter Publication committee meeting (time and place,
to be announced). Send your newsletter's editor or appoint someone. Changing
what it means to be blind is, in a super large part, all about
communication. Communication starts with our membership and we must work at
getting what we know as the truth of blindness out to the rest of the world.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

Chairperson, Newsletter Publication committee

President, NFB Writers' Division

President, NFB NE Omaha Chapter

Email- newmanrl at cox.net

(Land-line) 402-556-3216.