[nfbmi-talk] Transportation to the March 18 Commission Meeting.

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 02:53:43 UTC 2011

            Hello Michigan Federationists:

    At our National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Board Meeting this evening, we discussed transportation to the March 18
Commission Board Meeting.We hope that as many people will attend this meeting as possible. We intend to have a short meeting next
Thursday, March 3, to explore transportation to the Commission meeting. Would all interested individuals who would be able to attend
contact me, at

trising at sbcglobal.net

or Larry Posont at

president.nfb.mi at gmail.com

before next Thursday? Then, we will have a short Board Meeting Thursday night to tally up the results. Thank you for your
consideration of this matter.

Sincerely,

Terri Wilcox,

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan