[nfbmi-talk] upcoming news

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sun Feb 27 20:57:32 UTC 2011

Hi, Amy. This is Tonya. I don't have a computer that goes online. So, actually, a listener line would be great. That way you can participate and stuff like that. But what it would be really nice is that if it's a toll free number. That would be really, that would be even better. You know. Or maybe a, I don't know, 1-866 number or 1-877 number. Something like that, you know? That might be even better 'cause not everybody has online computers, you know? Like I said, mine is just strictly email. So that would be, so I think that would be fair, that would be more beneficial. And I don't know how you can make a suggestion, you know? 'Cause I'm sure that people on Twitter know that not everybody has that kind of feature. Not everybody has a computer. Not everybody can afford one, you know and stuff like that. So, I'm sure they're thinking of that. I hope.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/HSMBubry-20110227-1542.wav

	"ATAKINS, ANITA" <aadkins7 at verizon.net>,
	"BARON, AMY" <AEBARON at USFAMILY.NET>,
	"Bartholomew, Charles" <charliejudyb at comcast.net>,
	"BEASLEY, JERIMIAH" <JBEASLEY at JB11.NET>,
	"Becker, Rachel" <Rachel at BeckerConsultants.com>,
	"Bell, Chris" <astrofanchris at yahoo.com>,
	"Bellisle, Matt" <MATT at GRAVITYDSN.COM>,
	"BELLISLE, PATTI" <BELLISLE_PJ at CO.BROWN.WI.US>,
	"BLIND STUDENTS, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF" <NABS-L at NFBNET.ORG>,
	"bottner, liz" <liz.bottner at gmail.com>,
	"COLORADO, NFB OF" <COLORADO-TALK at NFBNET.ORG>,
	"CONSTANT, KRISTINA" <kristinaconstant66 at gmail.com>,
	"Czarnecki, Charlotte" <czarnecki17 at comcast.net>,
	Dennis <DHolston at nyc.rr.com>,
	"Dunphy, David" <djdrocks4ever at gmail.com>,
	"Edgcumbe, Andrew" <andrewjedg at gmail.com>,
	"Faubion, Claudia" <clearingfor at comcast.net>,
	"FAUBION, RICHARD" <rfaubion at fightblindness.org>,
	"Garcia, Yolanda" <yvgarcia at gmail.com>,
	"GOSLITT, ERIK" <golfereric at comcast.net>,
	"GROUP, LMBBS" <LMBBS at YAHOOGROUPS.COM>,
	"hackett, christy" <mommy2gwen at yahoo.com>,
	"HILL, DONNA" <penatwork at epix.net>,
	"HILLIKER, ALLISON" <HILLIKERA at GMAIL.COM>,
	"Jackson, Chasity" <chasityvanda at charter.net>,
	"Kennedy, Jennifer" <jenniferkennedy.nabs at gmail.com>,
	"Kosten, Eric" <ekosten at FreedomScientific.com>,
	"LABARRE, SCOTT" <SLABARRE at LABARRELAW.COM>,
	"LACHORICK, ROB" <robl at cband.info>,
	"LANDA, TONYY" <TONYLANDA at AOL.COM>,
	"LEWIS, DR. RICHARD" <RLEWIS at BCM.TMC.EDU>,
	"lincoln, christine" <christinelincoln at hotmail.com>,
	"lozano, tiffany" <tlozano0673 at comcast.net>,
	"LYNCH, REGAN" <rdlynch at gmail.com>,
	"M. Guimaraes, Antonio" <iamantonio at cox.net>,
	"matte, jonathan" <jmatte28 at comcast.net>,
	"MATTS, ANGELINA" <CRUZ.ANJELINA at MCHSI.COM>,
	"Matzick, Tara" <tmatzick06 at gmail.com>,
	"Merritt, Wayne" <wcmerritt at gmail.com>,
	"michigan list, nfb of" <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>,
	"MORRIS, MARY" <josiahsmom at hotmail.com>,
	"OF BLIND STUDENTS, COLORADO ASSOCIATION" <CABS at NFBNET.ORG>,
	"OF BLIND STUDENTS, MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION" <MI-ABS at NFBNET.ORG>,
	"OROZCO, JOE" <JSOROZCO at GMAIL.COM>,
	"Parker, Claudia" <claudiacparker at sbcglobal.net>,
	"PATTON, STEVE" <teambrybry at hotmail.com>,
	"Paullin, Danielle" <danielle.paullin at gmail.com>,
	"PAULLIN, DAVID" <David.Paullin at gmail.com>,
	"RAVENAL, JOY" <JOY at RAVENEL.NET>,
	"RICHARDSON, ERIN" <diamonds04 at msn.com>,
	"Rickard, Linda" <chickie_r at comcast.net>,
	"Riddle, Lorinda" <lriddle at cocenter.org>,
	RyanO <ryano218 at comcast.net>,
	"SABO, JUDI" <jmallorysabo at hotmail.com>,
	"SABO, LYNDA" <LYNDASABO at COMCAST.NET>,
	"SABO, MICHAEL" <mike.sabo at edwardjones.com>,
	"SABO, MIKE" <MIKESABO at COMCAST.NET>,
	"SABO, REBECCA" <beckyasabo at gmail.com>,
	"SALICIDO, EDDIE" <rednexican at socal.rr.com>,
	"Silverman, Arielle" <arielle71 at gmail.com>,
	"Struiksma, Jacob" <lawnmower84 at hotmail.com>,
	"TRIPLETT, JANET" <JANETTRIPLETT at COMCAST.NET>,
	"TRIPLETT, JOE" <JAMESTRIPLETT at COMCAST.NET>,
	"Wheeler, Alan" <awheeler at neb.rr.com>,
	"Young, Brandon" <bgyoung5 at hawaiiantel.net>