[nfbmi-talk] If you Had 20 million Dollars, What Would You Do To help blind People Get a Job?

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Feb 28 01:07:18 UTC 2011

Well, first of all I would teach the employees that the blind people who want to work for. I would teach them how to deal with blind people for one thing and how to work with them. And what kind of equipment they would need and I would pay for it. And then I would have the staff get better job coaches that way they would at least **** with the employees. And they would help educate as well.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/iEFu5Hlq-20110227-1951.wav