[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sat Jan 1 05:22:49 UTC 2011

Okay folks. This is Tanya again. We are now listening to Bruce Springsteen and we are drinking champagne. And instead of watching the New Years Rockin Eve Party on TV, we decided to have our own. We tried to record the ball dropping, but it didn't quite work out. And, so, I guess I will speak to all of you later.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1293859242704.wav