[nfbmi-talk] newsline

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sun Jan 2 22:39:22 UTC 2011

Well, because you're not that doesn't. everybody else can. I mean, besides Larry did ask. Does anybody have any ideas. So did to ask. Hey, Alexia. I did hear that news line is gonna be turned on next week. Hopefully, he's had. But anyway, he did asked for ideas, so

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/7WIVo9TK-20110102-1731.wav