[nfbmi-talk] newsline is back!

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed Jan 5 00:50:59 UTC 2011

Okay, my husband helped me fill out the freeway cane application. And I am going to be putting that in the mail tomorrow. And, like I said, I'm going to be getting a telescopic can as a back-up, for like, you know, when I go to the store, and, you know, stuff like, or when I go to church, or stuff, and then just use my other cane for when I, I'll probably just get a telescopic can for when I go to the store, and I go to hockey games. And I'll use my other cane for when I go to church and I go to restaurants, and, you know, stuff like that. Okey dokey? Alright. I'm trying to divide it up between what I do, and you know, and stuff like that. Anyway, I'll figure something out. Alright, well, I'll speak to all of you later. And by the way, about the money donation, I'm going to make a donation sometime, but I don't know when. But, I'll let you know. Actually, I could just call the N of B office, probably, and do it.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/UmqjYzUg-20110104-1941.wav