[nfbmi-talk] newsline is back

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed Jan 5 10:27:18 UTC 2011

Hey, I know you haven't forgotten. Yes, and I'm still going to  talk to my church but like I said I want to make sure that they have the brochure and everything on it all phone numbers and everything and stuff like that. But anyway, well i just wanted to make sure if you were successful to get a hold of WDIV which is 313-298-WDIV and that is 313-298-9349 I believe that?s the right number. So I mean that 298 thing. I think that's the right number if not you can call directory assistance and that's in Detroit Michigan.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/T9uRP4Gw-20110105-0516.wav