[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Partial Funding Secured to RestoreNFB-NEWSLINE inMichigan

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Jan 6 08:56:46 UTC 2011

Michigan Knights. I mean that's something from the Bible or something. Yuck

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/4La0I9NJ-20110106-0350.wav