[nfbmi-talk] Minutes, January 6, 2011, 8:30 P.M.

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:38:49 UTC 2011

Coming soon will be the opportunity for those of us interested in bird calls
to attend a Michigan Owl Experience. We will be meeting at Nature Discovery
in Williamston to investigate the ten species of owls in Michigan. Then
participants, blind and sighted will be able to go into the night woods and
hopefully call in a screech ow. or some of it's friends. Please let me know
if you have a preference for a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday during the
weekend of January 22. This event will kick off this year's blind birding
class which will be studying winter birds before we transition into
listening for the returning spring song birds. All are welcome. It should be
a hoot.