[nfbmi-talk] ag response to eagle v. cannon, et al

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 02:46:45 UTC 2011

 the attorney for the defendant might want to spend some time reading the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended.  The arguments set forth here cannot stand againsty the clear and plain language thereof.

 defendant's assertion that Terry does not  qualify for further expenditures under the  Actand must therefore pay for his own BEP training,  is quite remarkable.