[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Approved EOC meeting minutes

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 18 17:43:02 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Hull, James (DELEG)
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: Approved EOC meeting minutes

Mr. Hull,

Thank you for this information. I do have an additional information request which the agency has in its possession in accessible format and I being a blind person am requesting it right now pursuant to obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended. Specifically I am asking for the Microsoft Word documents of the complete transcripts of the ALJ determinations of the Fellows, Tomchak, and Brooks cases.

I also of course am requesting that these documents are put up on the MCB web site.

Thanks again for this information.

Cordially,

Paul "Joe" Harcz, Jr.