[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind drivers test out vehicle at VIR Source:WSLS 10 (Roanoke, Virginia)

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Jan 21 04:01:40 UTC 2011

Hey, Larry. It's not that we don't believe it. It's that yeah, okay, it's fine to demonstrate, but I saw it on T.V and, yeah, it needed work. The testing didn't work out well on channel, I think we were watching channel 4 or channel 7 or something like that and they did that. But anyway, it's not that we don't believe it. It's that there's a lot of things that are gonna have to be worked out. Like for instance, who's gonna pay for it so people can get cars? How are they going to redo the roads? And I mean all of the roads, so that way they can be blind accessible. I mean, these things have to be thought out and many people would think they're jumping the gun and, frankly, well, so do I, you know. I mean, it's a good goal to strive for, but don't you think those things have to be tested out as well and have to be thought of?

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/peBzrwmz-20110120-2248.wav