[nfbmi-talk] JOB SEMINAR

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 03:12:38 UTC 2011

JOB SEMINAR

Seeking Securing and Surviving

Employment as a blind individual in the twenty-first century!

 Blind and Low Vision perspective job seekers are welcome to attend!

March 12, 2011, 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.

At the Main Branch of the Ann Arbor District Library in the Fourth Floor Board Room

343 South Fifth Ave.,

Ann Arbor, MI 48104

(734)327-4224

Sponsored by the Ann Arbor Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan and the Washtenaw Library for the Blind and
Physically Disabled

Guest speakers who are blind address pertinent issues such as:

 resume writing

 interviewing

Working in the Business Enterprise Program

Working in customer service

Working in Blind Rehabilitation

Working as a Lawyer

 The afternoon involves a panel discussion where perspective job seekers are invited to  ask pertinent questions about employment
concerns.