[nfbmi-talk] pr congressman mica

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 16:08:03 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,

Did you get that I phone yet?
I do not think I really need one yet. They are real cool though.

Thanks for sending this article, I asked the volunteer to put it on
Newsline.

I want to create a a section on articles about technology. Baltimore is
encouraging all the states to beef up their local channel. The good thing
about most of these sort of articles that they do not need much editing.

Anyone else that has contributions please send to me at
gakitchen at gfn.org or  to the nfbmi list.

 See you later,\
Georgia