[nfbmi-talk] Washington seminar

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:27:46 UTC 2011

The Western Wayne County chapter of NFBM is proudly sending three of our
youngest members to the Washinton seminar with the Michigan Youth Outreach
and our best wishes. We are hoping that Cheryl, Jeff, and Steve will have
great fun and learn lots. Also thanks to all our adult role models for
investing in our blind youth. Especially awesome is that Steve and Jeff
Crouch will be spending their fourteenth birthday in our nation's capitol
with the National Federation of the Blind. Happy Birthday from all your
family and friends back home in Michigan. Blessings, Donna
Posont-President-Western Wayne County Chapter, National Federation of the
Blind of Michigan