[nfbmi-talk] Agenda February 3, 2011, 8:30 P.M

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:46:19 UTC 2011

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Thursday night board meeting

Agenda February 3, 2011, 8:30 P.M

Call 605-475-4333 902855 pound .

Quorum

Secretary's Report.

Treasurer's Report, Mary Wurtzel.

Introduction of participating Members

President's Report. Larry Posont.

Washington Seminar/Youth Event. Discussion J.J. Meddaugh and Melinda Latham.

Newsline, Georgia Kitchen.

Quarterly Board Meeting February 12, 2011. Lansing.

Summer Transportation to National Convention 2011.

Nature's Finest Bounty Report

Web Page

Monitoring Report?

Consumer Involvement Committee, Fred Wurtzel.

Ad Hoc Committee Meeting of January 26.

Commission Meeting Discussion.

Job Seminar March 12, at the Ann Arbor Main Branch Library, Terri Wilcox.

New Business:

Old Business:

Please Send Agenda Items for the February 12 Board Meeting.

Adjourn.