[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Partial Granting of Request--Draft Minutes

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 18:54:35 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Farmer, Mel (LARA)
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: Partial Granting of Request--Draft Minutes

My request is that those draft minutes are routinely made available in accessible format at the same time they are supposed to be made available to the public under the OMA. And putting them on the web site is a simple and easy way to do just that.

There is a corrollary responsability under the ADA/504 to make print documents available at the same time as they are made available to the general public in accessable format.

In this modern era the web site is a "place" to post such documents and to meet in part the requirements of the OMA and indeed, at least in my instance the ADA and 504.

This isn't rocket science but, rather common sense.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.