[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Michigan Commission for the Blind complaint

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 21:36:04 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Ussery, Karla
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: Michigan Commission for the Blind complaint

Actually we do need to talk. as I submitted complaints with DOJ against "Parent entities" namely the Michigan Department of Technology Management and Budget for maintaining inaccessible facilities.

however the complaint against MCB is for holding meetings in inaccessible faccilities knowingly as well as multiple complaints for not remitting information in acccessible forms pro forma or even upon request.

MCB is a recipeint of U.S. DOE funds as a Vocational Rehabgilitation agency.

Regardless the distinction is clear on complaints.

I will file more by the way as they are ongoing, and in fact have been going on for a protracted period of time.

I'll give a call on Monday.

Peace with justice,

Paul "Joe" Harcz