[nfbmi-talk] Fw: ADA/504 request robinson transcripts

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 19:02:53 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Cannon, Patrick (DELEG)
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: ADA/504 request robinson transcripts

Dear Mr. cannon,

I'm certain that many within this state including those in LARA would love to read your testimony in this case and indeed in the Christine Boone case. In fact so would our commissioners which is why I assume John Scott asked for this information to begin with.

You asked me today what I think you are trying to hide from me and indeed the public. Well mr. cannon this is just one thing you are trying to cover up and that is your complicity in these affairs and your active hand in discrimination, abuse of power and, indeed your false testimony at these hearings alone.

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz