[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Out of Office: the past hasn't gone anywhere

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 22:19:35 UTC 2011

Where is she? Oh Pat Cannon will be out of office until August 2 as well?

Come on out you all? Where are these public servants and why are they so
joined at the hip? Are Sue Luzenski and Patrick D. Cannon siamese twins?

Man oh man I wish I had a personal reader, sighted guide, driver, and
whatever all on the state and federal nickel at my disposal. No wonder
Cannon doesn't get the rights to equal access under the ADA/504. He's
already got perks beyond that and the wildest dreams of every blind person.
I mean he lives by the rather sardonic age old notion of all blind folks
(toungue in cheek): "I love sighted folks, everyone should own one."

and in this instance he feels entitled and most elite being superior to we
again mere mortals and mere bloindiods, blinks or whatever sorts of suckers
that elitists of all minorities including cannon think themselves being the
self-entitled hypocrites they are.

Most of we average blindoids or whatever we are do not have such luxuries at
the public expense.

Oh, say does anyone spot Cannon at CoMerica Park, or Cancun or at some sort
of state and federally sponserred event? Can you track him her and them on
GPS or do we have sighted spotters to know their whereabouts?

And where is Ms. Luzenski? Oh might be legitmate stuff in this regards but
worth some FOIA to find out where they were and at what public expense in
the past eh?

Anyway, I think Hazell Brooks who was denied her low vision aids as her case
was arbitrarily closed by Beth White should request that she have a personal
driver, sighted guide and the other perks of Cannon because her BEP job is
in jeopardy for lack of consideration.

In fact I want Ms. Luzenski as my own personal reader, scribe, driver,
sighted guide and I want that paid at state expense.

Oh, yes  does she do windows?

Oh yes and does she read aloud the inaccessible signage in assorted state
buildings for the reast of we mere mortals who happen to be blind and who do
not make in excess of her $56,000 per year salary, or Pat Cannon's $125,000
plus salary for that matter?

Oh and wow could I have Beth White as my personal driver, sighted guide, and
job coach or would that be asking too much of her highness who thinks that
MCB is also about her too and not to actually rehabilitate those who are
blind, make us jub ready and independent?

Shoot all I'd wager that if all of us had $125,000 per year we wouldn't need
a college degree, or reasonable accommodation, or anything else. For we'd
have enough to hire a sighted person to do everything for us including
brushing our teeth and still have more than enough to pay rent or own a
home, vacation in Cancun, go to countless tigers games, and just live life
pretty much on the dole. and we'd even give those unfortunate sighted folks
who couldn't get a job apparently in the dreaded private sector a job doing
this and that and the other thing for us in the process.

Wow we're talking about a world of haves and have nots. We're talking about
Fred Wortzel's "ATM" polemic (and a great one too btw)) here. We're talking
about what the heck is the fundamental mission of entitlements, and civil
rights laws like the Vocational Rehabilitation Act (all titles), the ADA,
SSI, SSDI and everything right and holy.

We're talking about mission and purpose of these once valuable programs that
have been savaged over nd over again by those with a personal sense of
entitlement and sellouts in the first degree, documented at that like
Cannon.

Oh in case you don't recognise satire Cannon this is it in a nutshell...

Patrick Cannon after he is removed as Director of MCB: "Say, can you tell me
where the bathroom is?"

Answer: "It's over there." Can't you read the sign?"