[nfbmi-talk] should mcb apply for one of these grants?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Jun 1 01:29:30 UTC 2011

hi Joe,

I understood that you were being facetious.  I just traveled to 7 states and
talked to a lot of people.  Our country is very torn about our goals and the
best means to resolve things, in fact we don't even agree about what needs
fixing
, let alone what to do about it.  So, with the way MCB is mismanaged, it
will be surprising if some politician doesn't start trying to do something
that will critically hurt the agency for the long term.  This is a real
worry of mine.

So, please no more grants to fritter away and rip off for the bureaucracy
and not benefit blind people.

Best regards,

Fred