[nfbmi-talk] Shuttle or taxi group for Convention?

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 00:38:45 UTC 2011

Hello:
    Nick and I are arriving on a Delta flight to the Orlando airport on Saturday, July 2. We arrive at two fifteen P.M. We are returning Sunday morning, July ten. Our plane takes off at ten fifteen. Of course, we will need to be there before that. Is anyone else arriving or departing at similar times to ours. If so, would you be interested in riding a shuttle as a group. I believe this cuts the cost down a little bit per person. Also, if we arrive at two fifteen, what time should we schedule a shuttle? I have never done this before.

Terri and Nick Wilcox