[nfbmi-talk] Shuttle or taxi group for Convention?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Jun 6 02:08:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

Groups will not save on a shuttle.  Shuttles ordinarily charge on a per
person basis.  On the other hand, taxi's charge by the trip with little
additional charge per person.  Depending on the shuttle cost, you may be
able to save by taking a taxi and even more by sharing with others.  There
are also various sizes of cabs from sedans to vans which also makes a
difference.

Hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Fred