[nfbmi-talk] Shuttle or taxi group for Convention?

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Jun 6 19:08:34 UTC 2011

If you have 3 people or less, I'd just do the shuttle. Mears Transportation
charges $30 roundtrip. I'd recommend buying it before you leave since it's
one less thing to worry about when you're there. You just pick up your
ticket at the shuttle desk at the airport. Only drawback is that you may
stop at other hotels before you get to yours.
Cab will likely be $45-50 each way.
Interplex has a van for $59 up to 8 people. I used this service once and
they were on time. If you wanna go in style, you can also get a limo for up
to 8 for $84 one way.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh