[nfbmi-talk] Minutes, May 26, 2011

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Wed Jun 8 14:38:37 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Could you folks please post something on the list about the Braille
Read-a-Thon? I'd like to go and would like to know if there is anything I
can do to help. I missed last year's event because I was pretty new in town
and wasn't aware it was happening. Feel free to talk to me off list at
wadecher at msu.edu.

Thanks.

Cheryl Wade