[nfbmi-talk] National convention 2011

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 20:27:11 UTC 2011

I love it when a plan comes together!
Evelyn and Laura will have a great time together, I am sure of it.  Evelyn has great wisdom to share, not to mention a long and distinguished history with the National Federation of the Blind.  Laura has lots of energy, enthusiasm and new ideas.  Both of these ladies have loads of smarts and talent.  We are blessed to have them as a part of our Michigan affiliate and in our convention delegation!

Christine