[nfbmi-talk] NFB of Michigan MCB Consumer Presentation

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 22:08:30 UTC 2011

Well Said Larry. Might I add that the only goal should be following the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended, PA 260, the OMA, FOIA and other
applicable state and federal laws.

When it comes to the composition of the board the number of those affiliated
with NFB, MCBVI, non-aligned, Democrats orRepublicans or any combination
thereof is irrelevent, immaterial, and only accountability is to be the
measure.

Someday the decade long Chair of MCB will become accountable as will the
long time Director.

Peace with Justice,

Joe