[nfbmi-talk] they did give me my money back radission complaint

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 23:50:16 UTC 2011

Paul Joseph Harcz Jr.

Room # 602

This building is in violation of the American’s With Disabilities Act relative to signage.  Every room must be marked with raised character and brail signage in accordance with American’s Disabilities Act guidelines 4.3.01 thru 4.3.06.  In plain language, that means every permanent room and space must be marked including room numbers with raised characters and brail signs of the appropriate height and dimension mounted at 60 inches.  There is not a single room, including my own room number, that are marked so that I may find my own way independently.  As the American’s Disabilities Act is a civil rights law, this is a gross violation of my and other people’s civil rights.  I wish to say that Courtney, who is typing this right now, has been most responsive.  However, the buck stops at the top.  I am formally requesting that this formal complaint is sent to me, a blind person and advocate, as a word attachment to my email address which is joeharcz at comcast.net of which I will also cc to the United State Department of Justice Civil Rights Division Disability Rights section as a formal complaint as a major violation of the American’s with Disabilities Act.  I would like my money back and that is just the beginning.