[nfbmi-talk] request for public and accessable information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 15:34:37 UTC 2011

Request for June 23 Recording and Draft Minutes

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

Patrick D. Cannon

Director, Michigan Commission for the Blind

(Via E-mail)

Dear Mr. Cannon

I, a legally blind advocate and citizen of the United States of America am writing to request the entire recording of today’s “special meeting” relative to the “draft State Plan” as well as the draft meeting minutes.

I request that the recording is sent to me on a flashcard or other digital medium to my physical address. Further I request that the required draft minutes are sent to me as a Word attachment or plain text enclosure to my e-mail address listed above.

In addition I request that these are also sent to the Rehabilitation Services Administration and are included in the public comment relative to the state plan amendments for fy 2012 itself.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.