[nfbmi-talk] ooObservations From A New Member

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 20:59:35 UTC 2011

Dear Joe,

   No truer words were spoken,and I believe that you speak for many of us
who have been on the front line for so many years.  You have given your
heart and soul to making it better for our brothers and sisters,and I will
use what talent and energy I have to stand with you.  We cannot let the
destruction of the Commission for the Blind by people such as Cannon,
Zanger,and Hull and a few others, destroy the future for those blind who
come after us.

Dave