[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Response to FOIA Request of June 15, 2011

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 20:40:54 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Jo Anne Pilarski MCB, Chair
Cc: lydia Schuck MCB Commissioner ; John Scott MCB, Commissioner ; Larry Posont ; Joe Sibley
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:05 PM
Subject: Fw: Response to FOIA Request of June 15, 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (DELEG)
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: Response to FOIA Request of June 15, 2011

Carla this was a list of issues related to System Seven which everyone at the service delivery and design team said was forwarded by staff to Ms. Duell and Ms. Burdgick.

In fact these were problems associated with System Seven to be fixed and passed to Libera.

Again everyone on the service delivery and design team denoted this and they all heard my request of the list of "issues".

Hope this helps. It really isn't difficult. Not busting your chops by the way Carla.

Sincerely,

Joe