[nfbmi-talk] Exhibit table schedule

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 17:56:55 UTC 2011

Just a note here yawl. Here NFB is even assuring that tables are labeled in
Braille and yet even permanent rooms and spaces in federally funded and long
ago required public buildings including those of MCB aren't labeled in
accourdence with long standing federal and even state civil rights laws? Wht
the heck is wrong with this picture?

And the mass perpretrator of this act of willful and mass discrimination one
Patrick Cannon should at a minimum be fired for his groos, pernitious and
most willful violations of all of our civil rights.

And that is only the start in making you, I and the fence post so-to-speak
"whole" for these pernicitious and wilful violations of civil rights now
over more than a decade.

These aren't just acts of deliberate indifference to law in equity and fact
or even simply deliberate treatment which are substantial enough for class
actions against this state and thisperson, Cannon, and his lackies. These
again are malicious, continued and chronic acts of mass discrimination with
malice of forethought against not only myself but all blind folk over
decades.

Thus this sets a standard for remedy and a making of all "whole".

This is worth discussing not only with OCR at national, but also llawyers
including Brown, Levi, etc.

It is time for damages now and into the future.

Joe