[nfbmi-talk] damned with her own words and actions

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 21:52:34 UTC 2011

Somebody on this planet must learn to read and actually read and act on the ADA, 5004 and the FOIA. What in the world is this publicly paid employee talking about? she violated each and every act she is obligated to follow and made up times and dates out of her hat just like Patrick Cannon has for I've already supplied to all the Rehab Act, the ADA the Open Meetings Act and the Michigan fOIA on all of these accounts. By the way Cannon and Pilarski and all are violating them all again over and over again adinfinitum themselves...

What a joke and what a sick joke this all is...

Meanwhile back at the ranch how many blind customers even get their IPE in alternate format? How many students get their IEPC in alternate format let alone everything, and I repeat once and for all everything any other student gets at the same time and samestation?

Simply incredable and the whole lot of these clowns should be summarily fired on the spot for gross and multiple acts of mass discrimination which is documented in their own words.

We in the NFB fight for accessable web sites, accessable this and that. It is time for mass wave upon wave of federal lawsuits until the scofflaws come once and for all into complete compliance and without question.

Enough is enough...

Joe

Attached,