[nfbmi-talk] MCB and Other Things

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 02:19:30 UTC 2011

I aggree with Jim and Cheryl!  Some of those MCB staff were sure control freaks!  Not all of them though.  When I went through there in the eighties, I really thaught they were still in the habit of looking at under garments to see if you really washed them properly!  Well fortunately, I lived in town and spent a lot of my free time teaching my friends how to hang out and catch busses and the like.  Hi Jim, its good to see you on here!  I thaught it was time to start watching and participating in politics some!  A change for me!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!