[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Tue Mar 1 05:51:33 UTC 2011

Hi, I am watching this commercial annoying on TV it was like the daughter said to her mom about the food and then I think to myself how interesting. I did not know that her voice changed from female to a male. Interesting. Anyway, actually see a lot of times in my point of view the Commission for the Blind when they teach you things like how to live independently stuff like that a lot of teachers they tended treat you like a baby. Or they make you do stuff that to encourage you which obviously there's no problem with but when you don't want to do them they kind of like criticize you like of cooking kind of like and that?s not  cool. But anyway, and what I mean by that was that I told a friend of mine that I was going to cook some corned beef passion microwave and well I don't want to say she criticize the word microwave but just by the way she said it its sounds like kind of critical. But anyways, yes well, if you don't like people do things and then you do it yourself. But anyway, oh well.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1298958040290.wav