[nfbmi-talk] Answers to Pat's Questions

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 16:48:29 UTC 2011

I sure aggree with thaty Christine!  I think Pat appears to have a career politicians propensity to talk in such a way as to divert the questions asked of him.  By the way commissioner Posont, I am very glad you are on the board.  As long as I have known you, I have never had to pull on the boots to keep from wading in the stuff they are made for.  I think that when dealing with Pat, I would have to go and get a full set of waders for all of that bovine stuff!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!