[nfbmi-talk] How To Succeed by Trying Information and Registration

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:10:35 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Federationists,

I hope that all of you are doing well and beginnng to see some warm light at
the end of the winter tunner.  I am enjoying the sun while it lasts!  I am
writing to inform you of an event that is coming up for young adults between
the ages of 16 and 26 who are Blind and preparing for a transition in life
Opportunities Unlimited for the Blind along with MDE-LIO and Western
Michigan University are working together in collaboration to present "How To
Succeed by Trying"  This event will take place April 1st through the 3rd.
Most of our leaders and instructors are successful Blind adults who will
teach things like resume writing, successful job interviews, Dress for
Success, Living on a budget and lots of Technology.

Please find attached a flyer and registration form for this event.  IF you
know of any student who may benefit please pass this information along!

Please also note we will be offering a parent track in which we will work
with parents to empower their child.  We will also focus on letting go and
encouraging stuctured discovery.

Thanks so much for your help!

Jackie Paulding
616-835-8986