[nfbmi-talk] Agenda for March 10 Boare Meeting

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:17:56 UTC 2011

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan board meeting

March10, 2011 Agenda, 8:30 P.M.

Call 605-475-4333 Pound 902855

Quorum

Secretary's Report, Terri Wilcox.

Treasurer's Report, Mary Wurtzel.

Introduction of participating Members

President's Report, Larry Posont.

Newsline.

Summer Transportation to National Convention 2011.

Legislative Committee, Mary Wurtzel.

Ann Arbor Chapter Job Seminar, Terri Wilcox.

State Fund Raising.

Camp Tuhsmeheta Open Meeting and Discussion Update.

Potential New Board Members for OUB from NFB.

Commission for the Blind Update.

Commission Board Meeting March 17-18.

1:00 P.M. to 4:(00 P.M on March 17, and 8:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. on March 18..

Transportation to the March 18 Meeting.

MCB Temporary Training Center.

Monitoring Report.

Nature's Finest Bounty Report.