[nfbmi-talk] Fw: LCC Angel Replacement Information

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 21:38:32 UTC 2011

Hello,

I thought to pass along the following information.  Currently Lansing Community College (LCC) uses Angel as its main source for online class learning.  I have raised the issue that this system is not accessible to the Office of Disabilities Support Services (ODSS).  In the following information there are sessions for people to use the contenders after LCC’s contract ends with Angel.  I am curious if these systems work with JAWS.  Unfortunately, I can only go to the Wednesday date.  Does anyone have time to come to LCC and this building (not sure where it is) to make sure these four contenders are accessible to a person who uses a screen reader?  I would like to know who is willing to help me check out these school run systems to make LCC a more accessible place for blind and visually impaired college students.  Please contact me off list at kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com or call 989-640-1719 if you are interested in pursuing this adventure with me.

God bless,
Kimberly Mohnke