[nfbmi-talk] Flights on Delta for Today at $244.44

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 19:01:33 UTC 2011

Mom found Nick and I a flight to Orlando and back from July 2-10 for $244.44 a piece from Metro Airport with Delta. You have to come
and go on a specific flight, and the flight must be booked today. She has been looking for us for the last month, and flight prices
jump around quite a bit. If she looks during the week, they are $400 a ticket. This is as inexpensive as she has seen in a long
time, but it has to be snatched up today.
I thought other Convention attendees might want to know about this.
Terri and Nick Wilcox