[nfbmi-talk] [Chapter-presidents] Andy Birden Killed

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 18:27:28 UTC 2011

This is sad iindeed.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Fred wurtzel
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 4:37 PM
To: 'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list'
Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] [Chapter-presidents] Andy Birden Killed

Dear Federation Brothers and Sisters,

What a shame to lose such a great guy.  According to this, Andy joined the
federation the year I was born.  Andy and I were not close, close friends,
but he and I always recognized each other at conventions and Merchants
Division meetings.  I loved Andy's spirit and his Minnesota accent.  You
could depend on Andy to understand the underlying philosophy of all of our
policies and goals.  He was the kind of Federationist and human being that I
aspire to be, friendly, knowledgeable, dedicated and determined.  I am
deeply saddened by his death.

Andy's spirit will live on within all of us who knew him.

Warmest Regards,

Fred