[nfbmi-talk] Fridays meeting with MCB in Lansing

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 21:31:04 UTC 2011

Accessability is certainly an issue including parking and locations. I wish
I had a better answer though than the perverbial "we don't know and we don't
care" that comes from MCB and the State of Michigan ADA coordinator, Pat
Cannon.
Not every blind person in Michigan has a state car, state driver, and
sighted guide at his or her ready.

The lack of access is incredable and chronic and pervasive.

By the way the telephony was foulded up beyond all recognition today and
none of the participants could be heard, even Cannon. Wonderfull access eh?