[nfbmi-talk] Straight Stuff

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Mar 18 04:04:29 UTC 2011

Well, Larry, I'm not going to apologize for who I am or what I do unless I hurt somebody because if I apologize for every little thing in life that someone complains about or something like that then I'm gonna...  Then, it's like taking apart who you are you know.  And, you know, if someone like me says something like that about him, so what?  It's probably true in one way or another and nobody is made that way.  They make that choice.  You see, I was also in personal psychology and it's a choice.  It's a choice you make.  Nobody is made that way.  It's a choice you make.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/L2169rMB-20110317-2344.wav