[nfbmi-talk] What should the Newsletter Publication Committee, convention meeting cover?

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:22:31 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Michigan Federationists:

    Please read the message and feel free to attend the Newsletter Meeting at National Convention. I would be very glad if someone in our Michigan Affiliate shows interest in writing a Newsletter for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.

Sincerely

Larry Posont
President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan