[nfbmi-talk] On Body Language

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 23:52:43 UTC 2011

Hey Lydia, a body language monitor would sure be useful!  Of course you know, that a lot of that is subconscious and can give off good cues like some of the gestures I heard that Mr. Cannon was giving off.  They seem to indicate he was very nervous!  Good!  But you are also right that sometimes with those gestures folks can use them to each other on purpose.  In fact, my daughter is deaf so it is a matter of routine around here!  We often have to let her know what we are saying and also ask her what she is saying.  Computers make it a lot easier though!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!