[nfbmi-talk] On Body Language

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Mar 21 02:02:17 UTC 2011

I would much rather be honest and tell you how I feel whether than say okay Larry yup I'm just gonna next time you or somebody nod your head or shrug your shoulders or you know, something like that then I'm just going to assume now because that is you make a ass of yourself. You see I don't assume anything, I would much rather asked than get frustrated, okay? And I'm not going to live my life in the form oh, well, I just got to deal with it. I'm not gonna live my life that way. All right. I mean, I have too much going in my life to be dealing with that kind of monotony.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/feSpURLK-20110320-2127.wav